[vpsFree.cz: community-list] quagga

Silvestr Hašek hasek at reklalink.cz
Wed Jun 13 17:35:31 CEST 2018

Hello,

first of all welcome to vpsFree community list.

Vpsfree production environment is powered by "old" openVZ, therefore are
a lots of limitations. OpenVZ itself has page[1] for Quagga which
describe some requirements to run this software. But I doubt, we
(vpsFree) can fulfill them, because of security reasons. In cases like
these (eg. run Docker) we recommended to bypass openVZ limitation via
KVM feature[2].

I hope KVM helps, but I can not guarantee it.

Have a nice day.

[1] https://openvz.org/Quagga_in_VE
[2] https://kb.vpsfree.org/manuals/vps/kvm