[vpsFree.cz: community-list] Gitlab CI s Docker

Petr Parolek petr.parolek at gmail.com
Fri May 12 15:41:42 CEST 2017

Už jo, dal jsem touch /etc/export.

Doinstaloval jsem přes sudo apt-get install nfs-kernel-server

Zase to řve:

==> default: Mounting NFS shared folders...
The following SSH command responded with a non-zero exit status.
Vagrant assumes that this means the command failed!

mount -o vers=4 192.168.121.1:/root/vagrant /vagrant

Stdout from the command:

Stderr from the command:

mount.nfs: Protocol not supported